A few interesting and helpful things I found this week:
- Bluecat makes a solid case that there are no screenwriting rules, and it’s quite liberating.
- Over at Writer’s Digest, there’s sage advice in this article: Secrets of the self-employed: Tips for freelance writers.
- Speaking of advice, Just Publishing Advice has a nice piece on how to use a landing page to promote your book.
- Running short of ideas? Check out this list of 300 story ideas from Go Into the Story. The blog is written by Scott Myers, who is the most generous man on the planet.
- Writer Tony Woodlief has penned an exquisite essay on healing our societal wounds.