I’m Shelia Watson, a writer and editor living, working, and enjoying chocolate in the Charleston, S.C., area.
I have 25+ years of experience writing and editing articles, books, screenplays, white papers, calendars, journals, technical reports, books (both nonfiction and novels), booklets, curricula, and anything else that interests me.
My love of the written word is both my livelihood and my passion.
Some of my likes:
- chocolate (as noted above)
- cloudy and rainy days
- history (in any form I can get it — book, movie, miniseries, or TV series)
- wine (preferably bubbly)
Some things that make me crazy:
- apostrophe abuse
- grammar mistakes from those who should know better
- information being spread without a proper fact-check
Some things about me that are always true:
- I hold deadlines sacred.
- I’m a fanatic about grammar and spelling.
- If I give you my word, I’ll do what I promised or die trying.
Interested in learning more about my books? Click here.
Want to see my writing portfolio (which includes info on the screenplays I’ve written)? Click here.
Questions? Comments? Give me a shout at: shelia <at> gowriterightnow.com (replacing <at> with @).