A few interesting things I found this week:
- If you’re into history and want to dig into some intriguing details, I suggest a visit to History the Interesting Bits.
- Over on his website, Steven Pressfield discusses the need for historical fiction and its ability to portray notions such as honor and integrity in a way that contemporary literature cannot.
- While you’re on Pressfield’s site, take advantage of all the expertise he imparts. I recommend starting here.
- Writer Melanie Roussel has an informative and entertaining post on technobabble. This is a must read for those who write science fiction or speculative fiction.
- Just Publishing Advice explains how to copy and paste a link or book URL correctly. Honestly, I didn’t think about this topic much before stumbling onto this post. Good info.